What is Frogwood®?
Frogwood® pen blanks are a manufactured engineered & coloured laminated birch hardwood, constructed with the grain of all the individual laminations aligned along the same direction. This ensures that when Frogwood® pen blanks are turned on a lathe, the material cuts consistently without any tearing of the material.
- Frogwood® is a high quality engineered dyed laminated birch plywood
- Made in the USA. The factory has been producing laminated engineered materials for more than thirty years, and fabricates large component parts for the US military.
- Made only with grade A and grade B white birch for great machining and consistent appearance
- Specialized manufacturing process gives strong, fully-saturated colors that are consistent throughout each panel and from batch to batch
- Most similar to Webbwood™, Spectraply® & Rutland Colorwood®